Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Me

Hello! My name is Morgan Marie Forney and I am a sophomore in Mr. McCarthy's first period English class. I am fifteen years old and my birthday is August 9, 1999. I was born in Douglasville, Georgia which is and Atlanta suburb. I moved to Illinois when I was two because my parents got divorced. I moved Justice, Illinois which is a Chicago suburb and I moved to Chicago at the end of my eighth grade year. I live with my mom, and my twin sister Meagan. I attended Wilkins Elementary and Junior High School from K-8 and now I attend Whitney Young High School. I have five sisters. Briana (23), Mikol (19), Meagan (15), Mady (7), and Mykenzie (3).
Some things that I am interested in and love doing are dancing, reading, and I love to learn about serial killers. I've only been dancing for a year now with having dance class and being on the Poms team but its literally been non stop because I've also been dancing over the summer and I've always loved dancing since I was little. I love reading and i can literally read for hours without stopping but I am a very picky person with just about anything and only certain books with grab my attention more than others. My fascination with serial killers started in about sixth or seventh grade when i saw a documentary on Charles Manson. My aunt also has the same fascination as me and she let me borrow some books on Charles Manson and Ted Bundy. I've many documentaries since then and have read many articles and books.
I used to play trumpet and baritone, I ran track, and i used to do gymnastics. All of which i quit.
I am really shy and don't like to meet new people. I'm not a people person at all but when you get to know me, I can be fun and I'm usually the confused, weird one in the group that never knows what going on. I have a serious problem with getting distracted all the time. even when I'm in class, I'll just go into my own little world or look at all the posters in the classroom. I'm really antsy. I'm also very self-conscious. I get really nervous when people look at me weird or by what I might be wearing and I never think anyone will like me really when I first meet people. I'm pretty lazy but I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment