Sunday, September 14, 2014

There Goes The Neighborhood

It was a normal day of hunting and gathering for us. We were just about to settle down and go to sleep when we had heard news of new people coming in from the sea on boat. We didn't want to go at first because we were a little skeptical of these new people and their intentions.
 We decided to go to the ocean shore and there we these people that were coming off of these big boats. They looked much different from us. They had much more clothes on and had all these cool things. I didn't really trust them. They seemed quite strange but everyone else thought that they were a gift from God and people were giving them weapons so I decided to go along with it. I thought they were trading for some of the odd things that the foreigners had but they weren't giving us much useful thing but for some reason, everyone was still being friendly with the new people. they seemed to be nice for the most part.
I started to trust them more until one day, They decided to tear up our property and ruin our homes. They tore apart families and some people never saw there children again. They were taking our property and ruining nature. They were ruining everything. I new there were strange. I just didn't think they could do such damage after us being so nice and inviting to them. I should have warned everyone. Now I have to await my fate.

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a really good job narrating the piece from your point of view. It helps the reader depict a better picture when someone is telling their side of a story. It could have used some more facts about the actual event in order to get a little more depth in the story. Good job Morgan!

    ReplyDelete